Why Choose Morash Construction?
We specialize in custom homes of all sizes built to suit your specifications. We offer realistic cost effective solutions to your new home needs and wants.
- Large, highly detailed estate-size with state of the art heating and mechanical systems,
- Small-cost and energy efficient designs,
- Single level modern open designed bungalows with safe easy eagress and accessability features, to
- Duplex and townhouse projects.
To begin a project estimate, we need to know our clients' needs for the new home. We have to get a vision of the project in terms of budget, size, style and features. With a bit of information I can come up with a rough estimate to establish a general budget cost.
Once we have that approved we can move toward actually draft the blueprints for the home. With a full set of drawings I can then give you a firm quote for the job. It will outline all of the materials, labour and general scope of work for the project. I will present it in writing for your review. If that is accepted we move on on to a contract and scheduling the construction.
We can make any changes required to get the price within your budget. It usually takes about two weeks to get a quote done from the time the plans are ready.
Home renovations ranging from a single bathroom to a complete interior and exterior remodel, including additions to the footprint of your home or an additional level.
- Second storeys,
- Interior and Exterior renovations.
To begin with on small renovation, a site visit to discuss the project and pricing is usually required. Depending on the size of the job it may not be necessary to have plans drawn up. Sometimes a second site visit with some of the subtrades to discuss details may also be required. For larger renovations such as additions or garages it will be necessary to have plans drafted.
I can generally get enough information from the first meeting to work on a preliminary estimate for you. If it is within your budget we then move on to the plan drafting stage ,At the completion of the plans I can give you a firm quote listing materials, labour and scope of work for the project. It can take two weeks to have a quote ready for you to review.
Once accepted, the contract is signed and scheduling begins.
- Morash Construction has been building and renovating homes since 1987
- Extensive training on the latest trends and features, including the newest
R-2000 requirements and energy efficient systems
- Up-to-date training for Atlantic Home Warranty membership.
- Design and build training for Aging In Place and accessibility
- Current member in the original group of Certified Residential Builders
- Strong team based relationship with sub trades. Our quality trades are an important component in every project we take on.
- Warranty and call back service well beyond the standard terms
- Fair pricing & reasonable allowances for your quote
- Honest, knowledgeable answers to your building questions